Rates do not include Transient Occupancy Tax or other taxes
Large RV Sites - Tenting - Cabin and other Lodging
Our spacious RV campground offers large RV and Tent sites, a fully furnished studio cabin and other lodging for rent. We’re open for seasonal camping April 15 thru October, some availability during off season. Limited monthly rentals available. Ask about limited boondocking.
We Are Pet Friendly!
RV Sites Information
Our RV sites are gravel, level, large to XXL in size, with full hookups.
- 42 full hookup RV Sites, 2 partial hookup RV Sites
- Many pull-through sites, generous space between sites
- Free Wi-Fi at every site, premium streaming available (video meeting ability)
- 30/50 amp electric at all RV sites (some with 20 amp)
- Level firm gravel surface
- Picnic table, fire pit, some charcoal grills
- All site rates i nclude 2 adults/2 children (13 and under). Additional fees for extra guests, tents i n RV sites (where allowed), pets
- Campsite fees vary for weekday, weekend and holidays
- Dump station on premises (free for partial hookup sites and boondocking)
RV Park & Campground Rates
Fantasy RV Sites
Full hookup, XXL in size, very private, forest edge, room additional partial hookup RV or boondocking, room for tent(s).
Site Numbers: GC, D2, D3 and D4. Click to go to reservations.
Epic RV Sites
Full hookup, XL size, private, most forest edge, many sites pull-thru, space for tent(s).
Site numbers: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 34. Click to go to reservations.
Prime RV Sites
Full hookup, most long pull-thru sites, forest edge.
Site numbers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 28, 30, 32, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6. Click to go to reservations.
Classic RV Sites
Full hookup sites, back-in, generously spaced near the bathhouse and laundry.
Site numbers: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 25, 27. Click to go to reservations.
Thrifty RV Sites
Partial electric/water only hookup sites, next to bathhouse and pool, may be used as tent sites.
Site numbers: 29, 31. Click to go to reservations.
Spacious tent sites, with picnic table and fire ring, parking lot next to tent area. Easy walking distance to the bathhouse.
In addition to this Nomad site, tent campers may also rent RV sites at full price. Please call the office for availability and details (530) 336-5657.
Gorgeous Cinder Cone Cabin Rental - see it on Airbnb!
Our tiny-home cabin is a generous studio-style space that sleeps 2 adults on the queen bed. Additional pull-out couch with full mattress sleeps an additional adult or two children. TV with DVD player (no cable or public tv). Private bathroom with shower. A/C wall unit and electric baseboard heat. Dining table with 4 chairs and a generous storage area in rear of cabin. 2 camp chairs, picnic table, fire ring/grill. Mini-Kitchen: 2-burner electric stove top, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishware for 4, cooking utensils/cookware. Not included by available for fee: bedding, pillows, towels/wash cloths.
2 night stay minimum. Call office for current prices: (530) 336-5657, or see Airbnb.
- If you cancel 4 or more days from the date of check-in, and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your balance.
- If you cancel 3 days or less from the date of check-in (this includes shortening your trip after check-in), and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged one night’s stay for a cancellation fee and refunded the remainder.
- If you cancel 3 days or less from the date of check-in (this includes shortening your trip after check-in), and your stay is 8-15 nights, you will be refunded HALF of your reservation total.
- Upon arrival at the campground, no refunds are given for any cancellation days during your stay.
- Well behaved, vaccinated pets are welcome
- Pets over 50 lbs additional fees apply
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times
- Pets may only be left alone inside RV, never outside
- Owners responsible for picking up pet waste and pet behavior
- We charge a $3 nightly fee for dogs, helping us support our pet friendly atmosphere