Map & Directions
Lassen RV Park Campground is located on the Day Bench, aka Lassen Bench, above the Fall River Valley, ~7.5 miles east of McArthur on Hwy 299E and 1.3 miles south on Old Highway Road. Our driveway is at the start of the tree line on the right. Look for our billboard sign at the edge of the driveway.
Click the link to safely download the Lassen RV Resort park map (.pdf file).
- If you cancel 4 or more days from the date of check-in, and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your balance.
- If you cancel your reservation 3 days or less from the date of check-in and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged one night’s stay for a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 3 days or less from the date of check-in (this includes shortening your trip after check-in), and your stay is 8-15 nights, you will be refunded HALF of your reservation total.
- Upon arrival at the campground, no refunds are given for any canceled days during your stay.
- Cancellation refund is the amount left over after the cancellation fee is applied.
- Unless inclement weather causes a park closure, it is not a reason for exception to our cancellation policy.
- Well behaved, vaccinated pets are welcome
- Pets over 50 lbs additional fees apply
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times
- Pets may only be left alone inside RV, never outside
- Owners responsible for picking up pet waste and pet behavior
- We charge a $3 nightly fee for dogs, helping us support our pet friendly atmosphere